Thursday 9 April 2020

PE 09/04/2020



Good Morning Reception

Today I have a morning wake up workout for you

Your main activity for today is a 20min HIIT workout.
Today however I want you to focus on performing the correct movement for each exercise.
Before each exercise I do a quick demonstration, if you need to pause or rewind this section please do so and when you are happy you can restart the video.
Remember to pace yourself properly so that you can get to the end of the workout.

Don't forget to video some of your workout and your challenge and then post the video on your class seesaw so that I can see how you are getting on.

Also, please send me feedback on how you are finding the exercises, are they too long, too hard or just right? Are there any workouts or activities you would like to do, if so let me know by sending me an email

Have a great Thursday
Mr. Russell